Auckland Diwali Festival
- Event Type: Large outdoor un-ticketed event
- Description: Diwali Festival is an annual, free major cultural festival with stalls and live entertainment
- Size: 65,000 people, more than 40 stallholders, 200 performances, and 50 hours of live entertainment
- Location: Aotea Square and Queen Street in Auckland CBD
- Waste Separation: Recyclables, organics, rubbish
- Performance: 76% diversion at last festival held
Use the arrow buttons in the bottom left of the player to learn more about Diwali’s successful zero waste approach.